First time logging into It’s Me 247?
Don’t feel overwhelmed! The first step is to get your new account up and running with these simple steps:
- Enter in your Member Account Number and click Login.
- Type in the last four digits of the Primary Account holder’s Social Security number and click Continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
- Type the same default password (from step two) in the Current Password field.
- Create a new secure password and type it into each New Password field.
- Click Change My Password to save it.
- Create a new personal username (maximum of 21 characters).
- Click Change My Username to save it.
- Type in the answers to three unique security questions (not case sensitive).
- Click Save My Questions, and you’re done!
Note: The username and password you create during your first-time login will also be used to log in to mobile banking.
What can I do with It’s Me 247?
It’s Me 247 Online Banking allows you to bank online, when and how you want.
- Apply for a loan
- Check balances
- View the date and amount of their transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and transfers
- View eStatements
- View images of canceled checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up or change automatic transfers
- Set up eAlerts
- View dividend details on open and closed accounts
- Review loan payoff amounts/due dates
- View pending ACH transactions